We are happy to announce the following Phase 3 guidelines for the Fitness center. They will be effective Friday, March 26th:
- Appointments are no longer required. We are removing the appointment system. If you had a previously scheduled appointment, the reservation no longer applies.
- The Fitness Center will have a maximum capacity of Ten (10) people. If you enter the fitness center and it is at capacity, please come back at another time to work-out.
- Due to the occupancy restrictions we are not opening the fitness center to guests during this phase.
- The Fitness Center will go back to normal hours, which are as follows:
- We will continue to provide hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies and you are required to wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Masks are still required while using the fitness center.
- Social distancing of 6 ft. is still required. We will do our best to separate equipment to allow for social distancing, however, it is up to the resident to ensure they maintain appropriate social distance.
- Use of showers and lockers is permitted with 6 foot distancing required between users.
- The bonus room will still remain closed until further notice.